Friday, December 19, 2008

TODAY

Last week one of my relatives lost her fight with cancer, she was only 50 years old, leaving behind her husband and two kids.
After attending her funeral and realizing how short we are on this earth for I wrote this.

TODAY

Simplify just one thing TODAY
How can you make your life great TODAY
Play something that will make you laugh TODAY
Say hello to someone you don’t know TODAY
Call that person that has been on your mind TODAY
Draw that sketch that was on your mind TODAY
Eat something good TODAY
Help someone you don’t know TODAY
Hug your wife ,kids, and pets TODAY
Begin that project you’ve been holding off TODAY
Try something new TODAY
Smile TODAY
Be grateful TODAY
Appreciate TODAY
Enjoy TODAY because it is TODAY, for their may not be a tomorrow.

By
Stephen Silver

7 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful words my friend.

Kei Acedera said...

That was beautiful. I'm so sorry to hear your loss..

Anonymous said...

Deeply wise Steve, I'm printing that one out for my studio wall. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Everybody's gotta be in a Gang said...

Nicely said, Steve- that's a good reminder.
Sorry for your loss.

Stephen James. said...

Amen.

Mike Milo said...

Hey Stephen,
I'm truly sorry to hear that. I know how it hurts as I lost my mom about 5 years ago. I still pick up the phone to tell her things and then remember the stabbing pain that she's gone. i am truly sorry for your loss my friend.

oakleyses said...

nike trainers, bottega veneta, mcm handbags, nike huarache, ugg outlet, canada goose, abercrombie and fitch, babyliss, insanity workout, ugg outlet, herve leger, canada goose outlet, ghd, mont blanc pens, uggs on sale, north face jackets, ugg boots clearance, nike roshe, p90x workout, replica watches, lululemon outlet, reebok shoes, instyler ionic styler, marc jacobs outlet, chi flat iron, canada goose outlet, north face jackets, hollister, birkin bag, valentino shoes, canada goose outlet, jimmy choo shoes, vans outlet, ugg, wedding dresses, ugg boots, new balance outlet, asics shoes, ugg soldes, beats headphones, soccer shoes, ferragamo shoes, uggs outlet, longchamp, soccer jerseys, nfl jerseys, giuseppe zanotti, celine handbags, mac cosmetics